Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do i get over the guilt of breaking someones heart?

I broke up with him because I didn't love him. He loved me so much (I'm sure he still does) he didn't even see it coming he thought he was going to marry me someday . I feel soo guilty that he is suffering. I don't kno how I am going to be with some other guy knowing that I hurt him like that. Will I get over this??How do i get over the guilt of breaking someones heart?
of course you will get over it.


if the relationship wasnt right for you then there was no point in staying in it.


you shouldnt feel guilty.How do i get over the guilt of breaking someones heart?
you cant hurt yourself in order to keep someone else happy. you will get over it, it will take some time.
its not Easy .. you Played this time and u should be Guilty Sake For Sorry From Allah(GOD) .. maybe you would feel relief .. to get into religious thoughts ..

No comments:

Post a Comment