Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How many of the married ladies out there planning to marry their husbands again?

2010 is almost here, and I get to start planning our second wedding next year! I am so excited. I am just wondering if there are any married ladies out there planning to marry their husbands again? What are your plans? Big? Small? Destination? For our second wedding, it's going to be just me,him, and our kids. No other invited guests, and no formal reception.


Please no rude or tactless answers, thank you.How many of the married ladies out there planning to marry their husbands again?
me and my husband are going to renew our vows but on a big anniversary say 20th or 25th we haven't decide that bit yet ,but we do know that we want to do it in florida with our children as that's where we had our honeymoon

No comments:

Post a Comment