Monday, August 16, 2010

How many times generally a couple have sex every night?

Hi, I am getting married next month...





I would like to know how many times generally a couple have sex every night?


And what would the average time gap between each intercourse?


This is for self understanding of the practical things that happen in married life.


Please let me know your experiences.


Thanks.How many times generally a couple have sex every night?
Just sit quietly in your tree.How many times generally a couple have sex every night?
new/young couples statistcally have sex between 1-3 or 4 times a week. not a night.


your wedding night may be outside the norm however.


i've had sex as much as 5 times in 8 hours if that helps at all.
It depends on you and your partner.





For me and my GF we have sex 2-3 times a day, but sometimes we skip one day or two.
1.Well Newly Weds 3-5 Times a Night


2.After 5 Years she will say Take that thing away from me !!





Good Luck
When I got married it was a marathon, first week almost around the clock! First month everyday multiple times. After that it was daily sex for almost a year. Than it got reduced a little 4-5 times a week until eventually we have sex 2-3 times a week through today (6 years later). But we both work full time, have a 5 year old, and there isnt as much time or energy to do all that now. But when we first got married, we had the time of our lives! My wife got pregnant right on the honeymoon also and I had not been able to have kids my whole life prior to that (45 years) so all that sex paid off handsomely with an adorable daughter ;)
Every couple of minutes. Just long enought to clear away the seamen and get a new condom on ;) RAWR i love my blow up doll.
ur in the LGBT group but don't say if you're 2 guys or 2 girls getting married........I'm not married but since u ask, will tell u how it usually is when I overnight with my bf: usually once when I get there in the afternoon.........once around 8........around midnight when we got to bed then in about an hour.........then once in the night like 2-3......then when we wake-up and once before I go home around 11.......so that's 7, but sometimes we don't have all night.....and he's exceptional.

No comments:

Post a Comment