Monday, August 16, 2010

How many days is too much to see a friend. I think once a week might be. What do you think?

She is my role model. She considers me her friend as do I. We would typically see each other at least three times a week. However, she no longer is at her business. But she said she wants to see me at least once a week. We went out for dinner tonight and she goes when can I see again?? I know she loves/cares about me and I think of her as an aunt. She is 56 and I'm 19. Both female for those who think BRITTANY is a guy. LOL. Is that normal?? I worked at her business that's why I saw her so much. I thought it may have been too much but I'm not really sure. What do you think??


She is married with grown children. We are both straight. So no gross answers please.How many days is too much to see a friend. I think once a week might be. What do you think?
Eh, add her on facebook if she's got it and chat with her on there. Then see her just once a week. Sounds alright to me.How many days is too much to see a friend. I think once a week might be. What do you think?
how come you have reach this level.
i guess once a week is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment