Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I stop my husband from leaving me for a gay man?

We have been married for 20 years, and up until 5 years ago were so in love. I dunno...once he turned 45 he seemed to want to spend more and more time with his man friends. Then I caught him in bed with his best friend, doing things I don't even want to mention! Now he is leaving me for this man, how can I stop him?How can I stop my husband from leaving me for a gay man?
Why would you want to? He is not the man you thought he was and you have to acknowledge that. If you try and hold him back, what is the point? He obviously wants something else in his life now. Maybe its not fair but thats how it is. You need to let him go an move on with ur life.How can I stop my husband from leaving me for a gay man?
Get a girlfriend and tell him you're turning into a lesbian... see if that doesn't snap him out of it !
Let him go and you get a divorce. Its not your fault, you can't blame yourself.


At first I thought maybe you didn't do enough, but I rethought my answer because no matter how much my wife did or didn't do, there is no way I'd fall into the arms of a man. I'm having a hard time imagining that he hasn't always had feelings for men.


If you can still be a friend to him, it sounds like a pretty safe friendship.
Why would you want to stop him? He's GAY!!!! move on and find yourself a straight man
Pray for him. ';PRAYER CHANGES THINGS';
why would you want to stop it. let him go he isnt attracted to you. you been fooled all these years by him or maybe not. if the love isnt there anymore that he felt for you than move on.
Why would u want to? I cant imagine how u feel... 20 years, wow, and he goes and does that. But, if it were me in that situation, i would never even want my husband to touch me ever again.
You don't. I don't know why you would want to.
You can't. He doesn't love or respect you any longer. Would you feel the same way if it was with a woman? (Same emotion for him). Okay, he committed adultry and you caught him red handed. So as Queen mentioned, you are the victim, go get a lawyer and don't let this person play on your love for him and settle for less than the law allows for this.
You can't. Your husband is gay or at least bi. Sorry but you're going to have to move on because he has made his decision. I wish you the best.
This actually happened to someone I know very well, and she was devastated. But there isn't anything you can do, and I would want to get away from him.





I'm really, really sorry for your situation, but you need to divorce him.
why would you??? He likes hairy buttholes now.... ewwww.. let him go... keep the house and half his pension, you will be fine...... travel.
Sorry, but as far as his hetro life goes, it's out the window, he's decided to go homo and until he decides differently, you are not gonna make hie change his mind, move on with your life and find a man willing to have sex with you instead of of with a man.
You can't. If he is gay then he is going to be with someone who is also gay. I imagine you have children who had to be considered during those 20 years.


Now that they are mostly grown, he is going to go out and be true to what he always was. Sadly, this leaves you with a lot of doubts about what was real and what wasn't. He didn't just suddenly ';become gay'; He always has been gay and just covered it well. I am sorry that he wasn't more honest with himself and you.


You will have to let him go because the sex is what he is looking for and you will have to pick up the pieces of your life and that of your kids and move forward. I wouldn't let'; his confusion'; or whatever he wants to call it, prevent you from taking everything you can get, financially though. He did the wrong thing by ever marrying you, and now he needs to make it financially ok for you to recover.
let him go and find yourself a man.
Why would you want to keep a man bound to you who doesn't want to be married to you any longer ... and especially in this circumstance?





Any man who doesn't want to be married anymore, whatever the situation is, means that it's over. As hurtful as it is, all you can do is pick up the pieces, and move on with your life. In a nutshell, that's what you do. You can't stop him, and you shouldn't try to stop him. Holding onto a man who doesn't want you anymore is the saddest thing in the world, hon. Don't do that.





If you have any children, however, HE tells them ... and he tells them everything. HE wants out, fine ... but he has to take care of that particularly unpleasant task.





*big hug* my heart goes out to you, hon.
Wow, now we have to worry about male best friends. It's always the best friend. You tell him not to throw away the past 20 years, that you love him, and then you move far away from the man that seduced your husband. If he doesn't then you have to keep your dignity and hold your head up high, don't beg and cry for him. You must be strong, don't nag or pester him, you just give him a deeper resolve to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment