Monday, August 16, 2010

According to Christianity, if you've slept with someone out of wedlock, how do you recover from this sin?

I've been with my boyfriend over 4 years and we hadn't slept together until two months ago. I made him wait until I was sorta ready because I was a virgin. I was planning on going to church more and getting my life together, but now I feel like I have this huge sin over my head. Of course we haven't stopped, and because of my faith, I feel bad, and regret giving in before marriage (although we do plan to get married within the next 2 years). I don't know what to do. I know I can't take what's done back, but where do I go from here? Do I tell him I'm sorry but I just can't keep doing that until we're married? I know it's my body and my choice and since he loves me he shouldn't pressure me about it or get angry, but it just seems so unfair for me to give it then just take it back.According to Christianity, if you've slept with someone out of wedlock, how do you recover from this sin?
You must go back to that person again and un-screwAccording to Christianity, if you've slept with someone out of wedlock, how do you recover from this sin?
As long as you have you're faith and trust in Jesus Christ, and genuinely regret sinning against God, then you'll be fine, because the punishment for that sin has been paid for by Jesus Christ when he was on the cross.
I am a Christian myself and yes it in the bible it says wait till your married to have sex. People make mistakes temptation kicks in believe.God will not be mad ,believe me rules can be broken. Just make sure you wear a condom and use birth control pill. Sex can be very tempting if you use safe sex techniques it can help relieve stress and give you a great work out at the same time. If anyone gives you crap about it just ignore them.
This goes deeper than you realise - it's not just the sex/sin - God can forgive you both.. the real issue is why your boyfriend would pressure you into something so completely at odds with what you believe.





It doesn't augur well for your intended marriage when you both don't agree on something as basic as faith.
Cant do much about a broken seal.
you go back in time
You ';recover'; by using a proper form of contraceptive the next time it happens.
Honestly, what difference does it make? Are you going to die if you are not a virgin?
You have to stop listening to that Christianity stuff. It's designed to screw with your mind.
Exodus 22:16


And if a man entice a maid that is not betrothed, and lie with her, he shall surely endow her to be his wife.





this means it is not sin before the ceremony.the ceremony is just to publicly display the union.it is ritual only and NOT the binding.





during wich action do your ';two flesh become one';?during the ceremony?or during intercourse.2 flesh become 1 is relating to the offspring produced.
Well if you are genuine then you would tell your boyfriend NO. I can't sleep with you until I'm married because its against my religion.





What's done is done and you can't do anything to undo what you did. But you can repent. But by repenting you have to stop sinning ie sleeping with your boyfriend out of wedlock.





If your boyfriend loves you he will try to respect your decision and not pressure you to sex outside of wedlock. If not then you have to choose between your boyfriend or your faith. Its your decision.
I have been in your situation........





I had asked Jesus to be my saviour....but didn't fully acknowledge Him as Lord.....I had a girlfriend that I was having sexual relations with.....as I grew in my relationship with the Lord I realised it was wrong to continue with her if I was serious about loving God.





She was not a Christian and had no interests in becoming one.....so I broke up with her to avoid the sexual temptation......even though I loved her.





I waited on the Lord for a wife.....I am now happily married and have two children.





The scriptures that spurred me were......





1 Corinthians 6v9 .......... http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/6-9.htm


Do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither .........fornicators,.......... nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,





2 Corinthians 6v14 ............ http://bible.cc/2_corinthians/6-14.htm


Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?





You have realised your sin......don't continue practising it!





Hebrews 10v26 .......... http://bible.cc/hebrews/10-26.htm


If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left,





It was a really difficult decision at the time......but it was also a step of faith.....and God honoured it.
Let the devil have your past. We live for the current moment and tomorrow. Jesus forgives our PAST sins. quit doing it and maybe you can still have a blessed marriage, You want your children to be blessed don't you? Honoring the prescribed method which is to love , marry, THEN procreate is part of the trick to assure blessing for your family to be
Just tell him that you can't keep doing that outside of marriage. And refuse all temptation to do so.





How to recover:


1) Confess and ask forgiveness. Jesus is more than willing to forgive you.





1 John 1:9, “If you confess your sins, He is faithful and just to forgive your sins and cleanse you from all unrighteousness.”





You will be as clean as snow and Jesus wouldn't remember an iota of your sin. It is all washed away.





2) Admit His power over your life. Believe that He is more than able to recover your life and guide you to the new direction.





2 Corinthians 5 : 17 ';Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.';








3) Pray to Him whenever you feel scared or doubt or not knowing what to do. Jesus is always there for you.





Deuteronomy 31:6 ';So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the LORD your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.';








About your boyfriend:


You must stand up for yourself girl! Love don't cease just because you doesn't want to have sex.


If his love ceases, then you know that he only want to use you up and doesn't love you for real.
The best way to ease your conscience would be to abandon your religion. If you were truly Christian you would know that once you can only repent once then it's hell for you after that.
Burn in hell :\ or confess and repent

No comments:

Post a Comment