Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I talk to my husband about swinging?

I have been married for five years and have two kids. My husband and I love each other very much and we have a solid relationship. We trust each other and neither of us would ever cheat in a traditional sense, but I feel as if we are getting bored with each other in the bedroom. How can I tell him I want to try swinging without making him feel inadequate? I'm afraid he'll think he can't pleasure me, which is not the case.How do I talk to my husband about swinging?
Come right out and tell him that you feel that you may be boring to him and want to offer him the opportunity to try new things.How do I talk to my husband about swinging?
question you married your man for better or for worse do you not beleave in vows you tookwhat if you man was cheating how you feel then i suggest you talk to your man then a marriage counsler many a swing broke up familys
show him a picture of your hottest friend, and ask him if he'd like to get a piece of that. Then tell him he can, if you can. Ta-da!!!! All is good in the hood now, yo!!!
  • viruses
  • firewall
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment