Monday, August 16, 2010

How to solve the problem with my dad?

How to make my dad happy?


Well, my dad recently married his 3rd wife. 1st=divorce, 2=death, and now the third. One was my mother and she passed away. Anyways we live with my aunt and she is like a house care taker. but now my dad has married he doesnt like my aunt as much which makes me mad because she is like a mom to me. He keeps making his wife look real good in front of her making his sister jealous. This makes her angry cause she loves him as a brother. Now he wants to sell everything and go live with his wife im only 18 years old guy. So how do i arrange it with my aunt. Should we live separately although we wont have an income and my dad be off on his own or can we all live together which i highly doubt. Any suggestions....im a university student and i dont want to lose my future.How to solve the problem with my dad?
I'd say to definitely stay with your aunt if you love her like a motherHow to solve the problem with my dad?
Try living with your aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment