Monday, August 16, 2010

This is in response to Skept1c?

This means that my affair was during the marriage. I hope she is careful. HIV etc. Shame. That would explain all the business trips that he was on. The thing that I don't get is we went everywhere when we were together. How did we not bump into anyone. Shame for this person u know. He really need to be exposed. I wish someone would get him good. He had 3 kids already when I knew him.


I am so thankful that he is not in my life. He asked me to marry him to. I guess she was the poor one that fell for it. He's been married a few times.This is in response to Skept1c?
You do know that chatting is against the site rules don't you?








http://answers.yahoo.com/info/community_鈥?/a>





Chatting or otherwise violating the question-and-answer format.





Yahoo! Answers is a community of questions and answers, not a chat room. If a post is neither a question nor an answer, it doesn鈥檛 belong here. If you鈥檙e looking for a place to chat with others, try Yahoo! Groups or Yahoo! Messenger Chat Rooms.This is in response to Skept1c?
If Skept1c makes you a contact and you make her a contact, then you should have access to each other's email.





Or Skept1c can make a ';comment'; ( see the ';action bar'; under the ';Answer Question'; and Report Abuse'; lines following Eish's question - ';Comment'; won't be there until the time expires for answering) after the voting of of this question and give her email to you.





Good Catch on Ashley's part.
I'm just confused because I was never aware of some of this. Could you mail me so that we don't violate the websites rules? my email is in my profile which you should have access to view.





Apologies Ashely - was also unaware of the sites rules regarding responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment