Monday, August 16, 2010

Let's talk about cooking! GIRLS; What can you cook & how old are you (if you don't mind)?

I'm 16 and my mom's ALWAYS blabbering on how I'm really dumb and worthless because I ';can't cook';. Well, maybe she has a point, Idk, because I can only make french fries, eggs, macaroni and spaghetti. But it's enough to save me if I ever HAVE to cook !! But she's saying I need to learn everything within time (starting from now) because sooner or later of course I'll get married, and then what will I eat? I can't drag my mom with me. But don't you think it's a little too soon? I'm so confused. Help me out here!





Discuss;


What can you cook %26amp; how old are you?


What should a 16 year old girl know how to cook?


When should a girl start learning to cook?





Hopefully at the end I have a better understand of my mom's point. But right now, please just discuss! I'll add details if you wanna ask me a question or continue the conversation on this page. Just watch out for an ';EDIT';.





Thank You :)





%26lt;33Let's talk about cooking! GIRLS; What can you cook %26amp; how old are you (if you don't mind)?
i can make anythingLet's talk about cooking! GIRLS; What can you cook %26amp; how old are you (if you don't mind)?
you're brilliant. I'm really scared of fire, which pretty much means I'm going to have to live on my microwave when I go to college.





Preparing vegetables and all that cr.ap, I'm good at that. Actually cooking? Forget it.





I'm a teenager, that's all you need to know.
I don't think your mom is right about this, she should be the one helping you, and not just making you do this on your own and calling you 'dumb' and 'worthless'.. You're still very young. It's not like you're 20 and living on your own, that would be a different story.





Anyways, I think you just have to get creative. Make a pasta and bean salad. Fajitas with guacamole and spicy salsa. Pita pizza. Spring rolls. Fried eggplant on top of a plate of brown rice. Stirfrys.





I mean, I'm vegan, and I'm not sure how you'll like vegan food, so I can't help you out much, sorry!
I'm 17, and i can make a mean plate of toast? %26gt;.%26gt;
Im 17 and i can cook frozen pizza :D and tuna casserol
Mothers! U gotta love em! I was cooking from 12 and by 15 I was entertaining guests LOL! Its a good skill to have, just learn it and use it when required ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment