Monday, August 16, 2010

How to tell her i like her?

i've known this girl in my philosophy class in college for a hole semester now at first we didnt really talk much but over time i keep finding that we have a lot in common religion, we both r abstinent aka prudes, we have the same views about a lot of things. she is really shy and im shy too but i over come it and act confident even if it kills me in the inside. i am almost sure she likes me. 2 weeks ago she ask me to sit with her and she keeps looking at me. im like 99% sure she is attracted she is amazing defiantly a better person then i am and i've realize its made me a better person being around her. i really want to date this girl but she has a boyfriend who lives in New Zealand who she says she is in love with but only meet 2 times (one of those times for a month) the other day i asked her ';so r u 100% happy u never wonder if there is someone who might make u happier?'; she said she has but really think he is a good person and he promised he would marry her :(and she is looking forward to it. we almost every night and i really want to be with her. last week we had an amazing talk her dad is strict so she has to go home so we cant hang out and i made her late and so she had her phone taken away i feel bad but we have 2 classes left next wednesday i may not see her again i want to tell her how i feel but i dont think she has 5 min to hear me say it would it be just as affective if i tell her i like her then give her a letter explaining how i feel cuz i have like 1 min tops to tell her i like her. her dad waits for her at the entrance so i dont want to tell her in front of her dad. also r girls shallow i know im better looking then her current bf does this matter?How to tell her i like her?
Your story is really cute, hope everything goes for the best. As a woman let me say this, sometimes when we are good people you want to stick to promises but feelings can lead you in a different direction. When I met my husband I was deeply in love with someone else who also resided very far. We had promised each other so many things and when you are in a long distance relationship is harder to let go because you just live out of the good memories of the relationship to the contrary of someone that is by you constantly and is easier to see and feel their flaws. My husband knew exactly what he wanted, but I wanted the other guy. Today I am married to him regardless of the strong feelings I had for the other man. What made me realize that I could not afford to loose him was the fact that he stuck around. He traveled and moved where I worked, he Loved me when I could offer him nothing, and was there for me during the grieving process of my other relationship. Personally I could never done what he did. He left to side his jealousy and other emotions to be there for me. I think if you really think she is the one write her a letter of how you feel and be there. Do not attack the guy that she says will marry. My husband never said a word.The point you are trying to make is not that he is bad for her, but the fact that you are better. Don't say anything about him unless she wants your opinion. Show her how are you willing to be there no matter what. Do not give up and if she tells you about how she feels about him don't attack him or her. Show her that you are willing to wait for her and that you are going no where. Women love feeling protected, and if you are there in every way possible he does not stand a chance. Perseverance all the way. If you want her you are going to have to break out of your shell and expose yourself to get hurt, and even if you do ,don't give up. My husband mentality was '; no ring, fair game'; and he won. Show him your the best man. Best of luck.How to tell her i like her?
Just sit her down and tell her. Honesty is the best policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment