Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Married Men, your opinion please? How much is your wife's weight an issue in your attraction to her?

To the men who would say they're happily married--how much does your wife's weight affect how attractive she is to you? Let's say she's put on more than few pounds during pregnancy, more then 30 say, and 6 months later, still hasn't lost it. Are you completely turned off? Is there a point where the weight completely turns you off? Or does it matter?





Asking married men in particular b/c I'm married and I'd like to know what the average married man really thinks. Thanks guys!Married Men, your opinion please? How much is your wife's weight an issue in your attraction to her?
Here's the thing for me, I don't know who could call themselves happily married if they are ony happy if the person looks like this or that. That is living a fantasy and I don't feel that they are really happy if everything depends upon what she looks like. I love my wife for who she is. Anything after that is a bonus as far as I'm concerned. There is only one reason I have tried to get my wife to do some exercise and that is for her health. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't even bother with that.Married Men, your opinion please? How much is your wife's weight an issue in your attraction to her?
My hubby says it doesn't matter if the guy really loves his woman.





I have weighed nearly 300 and now I weigh 135 or so. My man has not changed the way he treats me but I admit that the sex is a lot better now. Not due to an increase in HIS interest but due more in my increase in self esteem and my physical health increase too.





We have been married for over 30 years to each other.
i'm not a man but i am a wife who has put on some weight after 3 kids. 35lbs to be exact. my last one was born 8 months ago and you know my huband has not treated me differently because of it. somethings do change but i think its time and other things that change that not the weight. if a spouse looses interest in the other because of weight than they didnt really truly love the.
Weight is not the issue, it's health, energy, flexibility, and stamina. When a woman gains too much weight she loses all of the above.


If a woman can still do what she has been doing before the weight gain then no attraction should be lost
Many men and some women are completely turned off by excessive weight.


When it's your wife you have a lot more than bonds you and attracts you to her then just her appearance, but appearance still matters.
30 is ok - it's when 30 becomes 100 that there might really be an issue.





It might sound harsh, but it's honest. In all fairness, if I put on 100# and had a nasty beer belly, I should expect the same as well.
I'm happy no matter how much she weighs as long as she is welling to work on it and not let herself loose. we know when a women just stop careing. so as long as you try your still a turn on.





my wife is pregnant and she already weighs 200+lbs
It takes time to lose the weight for some gals, others drop it like water. Its like stretch marks. I figure I had a hand in putting it there so no it doesnt really bother me.
no but, when the sex life comes almost to a grinding halt...she best be worried. You can be miserable with a fine one as well as a chubby one.
Love sees past that!

No comments:

Post a Comment