Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How can i make him to get back again like before.?

hi,





v both r good friends later he proposed me. i too accepted n v were happy for few months.


from 6 months back he s not speaking well with me, he will not chat much like before. when i asked seriously y he doing like this. he said v can't be together in life as his parents will not agree n we can't go against from them.


i got lot angry n scolded him very worstly. how long i cry n feel bad n shout at him also he silently listens.i said him flurt, liar lot things,,,,


later, i too understood situation clearly tht parents will never agree for marriage as v belong to different caste.





now v both r still students. when v r together v taught to marry after 3 years. now suddenly things happening like this.


some times he avoids me. he says to think me tht i met a wrong guy in my life n to move on.


but i really can't forget him, now v r staying in diifferent cities. v don't speak much. some time as a friend only he chat.


he too misses me lot but hiding everything n saying me to be away from him.





plz help me., how could i get him back to be like before.





thing s as per i feel n as per his sister said his dad may agree but mom will not surely agree.


he s worried for if he gives word now n creates hope in me later in future nothing happens than its will be big problem. so saying me to forget now itself.





one thing s sure s he loves me lot.


now as v r students till for marriage there s lot time. so wht can i do.








how can v both handle things,


right now v r like friends.





i m thinking to be friend only n hoping one day he dares to speak with his dad once after he settles. is my thinking correct or not?





in wht way i shoud be wth him to get my love back.





plz don't say like he s flirt n all. he s not such a guy but he got easy going way.





i m thinking to be friend with him without expressing my feeling of love.


y means if i speak about love matters he says not to speak tht topic.





how can i make him to become serious of the issue ?


i want he like before as my good friend n love.


as still time s their for maggiage how can i convence him to be with me happily now.How can i make him to get back again like before.?
It looks that he is a good guy. He is trying keeping him self away from you because of the fact that he will not be able to marry you.And he is right to a great extent.





If you still want to love him as before this is one idea which may work. You give him assurance that even if parents do not agree I (you) will not force upon you (him) to marry you.You will also give him assurance that under such circumstance he will not be responsible for that.( But firm up your self for this)





If you do not like above please continue with good friendship only.Time will take its action.

No comments:

Post a Comment