Tuesday, August 10, 2010

For married couples that are open? What is the best way to approach this?

My pharmacist gave me his number after filling my Valtrex prescription. Should I call him for a simple threeway with my husband and me or how do I ask if he has a significant partner and if they like swinging? What if he was only coming on to me as a single woman and didn't realize I am married even though my husband has his Valtrex script filled at the same pharmacy? How can I tell what it is that he wanted?For married couples that are open? What is the best way to approach this?
Stop worrying about it and call him for the threesome. If he says no, he says no, and you haven't really lost anything. And you know what they say: nothing ventured, nothing gained!For married couples that are open? What is the best way to approach this?
My wife and I just give Valtrex parties. Free Valtrex to whatever couples, pharmacists, etc., want to come. It might sound like a huge orgy, but really if you just take it to a bedroom it can still be a simple threeway.
He must be on Valtrex also. Go for it. If I were you... I would test the waters before I subject my husband to someone who may not be so good in the sack
You and your husb should go in to pick up your refills at the same time, and make sure he is working. Then see how the guy reacts when he sees you are married.
Wow...gave you his number anyway after refilling Valtrex for you? That's one stupid pharmacist. You and your hubby keep your Herpes to yourselves.
valtrex....herpes....gross.
if you call and he says ';oh yeah, i can give you a mouthful of medicine'; then he wants to bang you.
Tell him your flare-up has gone away and ask him if he'd like to have a look.
Honey, YOU HAVE HERPES! Please focus more on those outbreaks rather than sex.
All you have to do is ask.
Oh for Pete's sake girl, just call him and ask!
first of all thats gross he must got it to so tell him your not looking for that and stop spreading it
Call him and find out
call the number and ask him

No comments:

Post a Comment