Tuesday, August 10, 2010

For married men, HOW HARD IS IT FOR YOU TO STAY FAITFULL?

Even though you may love your wife I as a late teenage female am aware of many young attractive women out there. I am just wondering how do you stay faithful or is it so tempting some times and you give out? please answer thanksFor married men, HOW HARD IS IT FOR YOU TO STAY FAITFULL?
Marriage isn't always easy; when things are going well you could have a hot nubile young women strip and beg for sex and we would turn a blind eye to them. If things are going bad... a homely 200lb mother of 4 that treats us better suddenly becomes attractive.





When you are young, and particularly if you choose a more promiscuous lifestyle, your frame-of-reference is essentially random unintimate sex; it seems like the temptation of cheating would be persuasive. But once you are deeply in love with someone it doesn't matter how hot the other women is; the physical attraction does not automatically translate to better sex.





As much as I'd like to say its my willpower or faithfulness that keeps me from straying its' not, it's my wife's devotion to me.For married men, HOW HARD IS IT FOR YOU TO STAY FAITFULL?
There have been hard times and easy times. For me the biggest challenge is when I'm not being treated right at home.





Frankly, my wife is more than a little self centered and has often treated me like I have no feelings. Guys have feelings too. And also when her double standard kicks in, that being she's insanely jealous with me, but she seems to sees nothing wrong with looking or flirting herself. Sometimes it's not me cheating she's risking but me leaving for greener pastures. Seriously, you wouldn't believe the crap she pulls sometimes without the slightest clue she's out of line.





Anyway, I've made it all these years with no real problem. I think honestly she's had a tougher time staying faithful as she' had several emotional affairs, and I never have thought I might be in love with anyone else.
Our sex drive is 30 times greater than yours. It's hard wired in our brain.





But, what happens to most men, as/(if) they mature, they start to realize that a piece of *** for 20 minutes is not worth upsetting the whole apple cart, so to speak.





A man can do an instant assessment if a woman is ';cheatable'; material. Some men can not control themselves and do not think of the consequences.
There is always temptation, for men and women.





If you are going to get married and stay married, you have to be a bigger person than to give in to the temptations. Basically just say no.





And when that isn't enough, I try to imagine how I would feel if my wife cheated on me.
I didn't get married until my late 30's. Up to that point, I did pretty much everything I wanted to (and some you wouldn't believe). There isn't a whole lot of appeal to an affair for me. I see no up side to one. I am happy with my marriage and wouldn't do anything so stupid as having an affair. Why would I do that to my wife?





Younger guys will screw warm mud if it sits in their lap. Very few of them will bypass a piece of @ss that made itself available. Women don't like to hear that because ';my guy isn't like that.';





Shows what they know.
Its hard when your relationship is suffering and or your not getting the attention or intimacy form your spouse.





I will not because I know she would leave me and take the kids with her. As much as I wish we were more intimate, I have devoted myself to her and my kids.
To be honest with you. I have not one time thought about cheating on my wife. Sure i look at other women but there isnt anybody else out there i would want to share my life with. There is not another person in this world that can taste the salt when i cry.
Pretty easy to stay faithful, but it is tempting to look at any beautiful women. Fortunately, my wife doesn't care if I look and she is often looking too because she also appreciates the beauty of an attractive woman.
It is the easiest thing in the world for me. I love my wife and would never want to do anything to hurt her. We both look at other people, but I can honestly say I would never have any issue staying 100% faithful to my wife.
I think if a man really loves his wife and his needs are being met then it isn't difficult for him to be faithful.





However, if a man is neglected and abused then he tends to stray...
Keep it interesting-not only in bed, stay hot and he won't think twice about it.





A nice cooked meal and clean home don't hurt either.
if you're a halfway decent looking guy it is literally impossible. i've cheated 100's of times
For a man who truly loves his wife, it is easy.


The ones that don't love her are the only ones who cheat.
Its not hard for someone who truly loves and respects their wife.
Not hard at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment