Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Is it right to get married to your friend's mother?

I had a childhood friend who used to play soccer with me. I used to be at his place so often and we had great fun those days. I used to peep inside the kitchen or slip into the garden to have a look at his mommy. She was very smart n attractive!





I had to relocate to another state with my mom n dad. Now, after 11 years, I suddenly discovered his mom as my next door neighbor. She was also glad to remember who I was. It's quite some years in between and she's lost both her husband and son. Her son had died while in Iraq.





We two just clicked within a couple of days after we met again...n she told me that she's got her son back within me. Six months down the line..we're spending more time together...n I've regained that old affinity towards her. She was overwhelmed to know how I liked her since childhood...n now she is 48 years old, caressing n encouraging me to stay with her n indulge in a phyl relationship. Finally, I'd broken the silence and asked her if marriage could be a possibility! She's nodded happily...now what do I do?Is it right to get married to your friend's mother?
only if it's Stifler's mom...Is it right to get married to your friend's mother?
Try couples counseling first. She may be trying to replace her lost husband and son.





Make sure the potential marriage is for all the right reasons first.





Peace.
It's right if she's a total MILF
Oh my, what did you get yourself into? Please re-evaluate the situation. I feel you are not thinking straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment