Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How many of you are happily married to your first love?

I'm curious. I really hope I marry my first true love, my boyfriend.How many of you are happily married to your first love?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!














No.How many of you are happily married to your first love?
I married my first true love. We are still married. However I do think that life does not just hold one true love and that there are more. How can two people be happy and go through the different stages of life without clashing. I am happy for now. However there have been times when I haven't been. Months and even years. So what do you do force it to work and just get by day to day or move on to someone that you can enjoy the rest of your days with. You only live once and you can love many times the human heart is a remarkable thing.
yes and yes. i also believe you can only ever be in love once, love never dies. if you feel 'love' for someone, and a year from then you don't feel it at all, it wans't real. but yes i married my first love, we were 14 when we feel for each other. and i wouldn't say we have that 'spark' i would say its more like, fire works times 100. our love has only grown and blossomed through out the years. remember, you only fall in love for real once. love never dies.
Would love to say yes, but even after being on this earth for almost 50 years, I have yet to determine who that person would be.





Sad but true.
Divorced...and I unfortunately knew around the second date that although I liked her, she was not my 'true love.' Why we got married I still have no idea.
My parents were eachothers first true love and have been married for 30 years
I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment