Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What do i need to get married in the phillipines and bring my filipina wife back to states?

What documents do I ( a 21 year old US Citizen And US Soldier) and my Fianc茅 ( an 18 year old Philipines Citizen) need to get married in the Phillipines and then what do we need to bring her back to the states with me.





Also how long should this process take and where can we download or get said documentsWhat do i need to get married in the phillipines and bring my filipina wife back to states?
Hi ';guy with a gun';...Im living here in the philippines and im a daughter of a American.


First of all, 18 year old ladies are pretty young...i wonder where you met her, may be in a BAR..


Hmm, is she poor?a slut?...im warning you, alot of filipinas CHEAT just to get money from foreigners like you..





So if you REALLY LOVE HER and your relationship is longer than a year..ask one of you foreigner friends.





Im just here to warn you, that IT MAY BE EASY TO GET A CHICK, but the price won't be easy to pay...





Btw, im from Cebu...I know alot..

No comments:

Post a Comment