Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I want to have sex but at the same time I want to wait to get married?

I've been steadily talking to the same guy for almost 1 and 1/2 years and we are serious. He's talked about marrying me but I don't know when. We might just do it legally. I'm going to visit him this summer and stay at his place. He's 30 and has a job and I'm 21 almost finished college. AGGGGGH I don't know how long I can wait, lol.I want to have sex but at the same time I want to wait to get married?
have it just use protection most people start having it at 14-18 so you already made it pretty long have sex its naturalI want to have sex but at the same time I want to wait to get married?
Relax and enjoy. If you want it really then go for it. But, if you would rather wait until the marriage, then wait! You need to choose what you wanna first.
Just go and have fun don't wait what will happen tomorrow. Enjoy what you have for the present.
hes 30. has he done it before?


**** him and get it over with pet
Here's some questions you need to ask yourself. what if you get married and you find hes bad in bed. a quick shooter. have you done everything else except intercourse? Do you have religious values that prevent you from pre-marital? the idea of pre-martial was dawned before the common use of condoms. To prevent pregnancies from occuring before you were really ready plus some purity godly reason. It is an old value. Its up to you what you plan to do.
if you feel ready then do it! only do it if youre ready, and theres nothing to be scared of, its lovellllllly lol :) xx
aWWW lol.. you want to lose ur virginit to that guy.. how sweet!...


well suga. wether u r married to him or not.. it dont matter..


when you feel that the time is right then go for it..


marriage is just apaper.. and what if he divorces u after marrriage and he get so sleep with you?.. what then?.. so dont rely on marriage.. rather rely on your heart and instinct..


women instinct are one of a kind =)...
some man don't like geting married and your to young of thinking about marriage just go out and have fun but make sure your ready to have sex before doing it theres the advantage part and the disavantage part im sure he must have alredy be having sex so the best advice is to use a protection. bye the way its reallly fun im sure you will enjoy it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment