Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How many times have you been married? or divorced?

Just curious as to how many other people out there have been married more than once. I was married twice. first husband decided that cocaine and friends were more important, so I got out of that situation as soon as possible. my second husband turned into a complete psychopath within the first few months of being married. Tried to kill himself numerous times, Tried to kill me in the car by steering it into oncoming traffic. was abusive towards my kids AND the rest of my family. Took me a while, but I finally rid him of my life. I am in a relationship now where I couldn't be happier. I love my man with all my heart. He treats me with the utmost respect ever. He is sweet, kind loving. Etc. I finally realized what it means to be happy. not planning on getting married, but just curious as to how many others have been married or divorced more than once and maybe their stories..How many times have you been married? or divorced?
I was married once when I was 18 and it lasted about a year. Neither of us were ready to be married, we parted on good terms and still occasionally talk. Then I was in a relationship for two years that was highly dysfunctional and I had given up on men when I met my current husband. He is so wonderful and I am so happy. I had to have the bad ones so I could appreciate the right one when he came along.How many times have you been married? or divorced?
I got married at 20 and divorced a year later. We were too young and simply not ready. We haven't spoken since our court date and I don't really care. I got married for a second time at 26 (4 yrs ago) and we're happily married. My husband was also married once before (for about 4 yrs).
none. due to be a wife in a month (yeah) I will only marry one time. only!
My first marriage lasted about 1 year, I guess I just fell out of love. We were together 5 1/2 years. I am married for a second time, this time around i have been married 4 years, if this doesn't work i doubt I would do it again. But I guess I wouldn't know that until I was in that situation.
.Twice married, twice divorced.





First marriage I was 19...way too young. We separated at 7-1/2 yrs and that was a few yrs too long together. He cheated, was an alcoholic, and spent money worse than any stereotypical woman.





Second marriage was a mistake...a ';settle';. It wasn't the right thing for either of us but I was right around 30, a size 16 (US) and afraid I wouldn't find anyone else. I finally learned that it didn't matter (if I was with someone or not), that I'd rather be single the rest of my life, than with someone and not happy. We split up after 23 months of marriage (but had dated 2 yrs prior to marrying).





I've been single most of the time since then...over a decade...I'm 45 now, and in love (but don't know where it may lead 鈽衡櫏鈽?
Married 3 times, divorced twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment