Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How can I get my fiance to have kids?

I've always wanted to get married and have children. I think mixed kids are adorable. My bf is black and I'm white. But he never wants to have children.





How can I convince my fiance to have kids?How can I get my fiance to have kids?
You can't convince a man who doesn't want kids to ever have them. I know that first-hand.





If you really want kids, you'll have to leave this guy, then find someone who has the same goals as you.How can I get my fiance to have kids?
you can't make no one have kids, well you can but it is not right, and the only who will get hurt, is the child since he was not wanted. find someone who has the same interests as you. is he the only guy black guy, no i bet there a whole of nice man were you live.
Get rea,l get another boyfriend, Find a man who will man up for the children you have. Trouble is looking at you in your face, its a signal avoid the train wreck and help some kid have a real Dad.
You cannot; nor should you. It never works to try and manipulate anyone into doing something they do not want to do.





Respect him and his decision by accepting it.





If it is a deal-breaker for you and yu really want to have kids more than want to to be your fiance's wife, then stop your relationship now and find someone who shares your desire to have children.
well ask him why first, and maybe he wants to find a good job first... maybe he wants to go to school first and get a degree to make better money, so he can support your children... but, first thing you should ask him why
I know you don't want to hear this, but if he has said he never wants to have kids, then he's not going to. What you need to do is ask yourself how much you really want kids and if this is a deal breaker or not. Are you willing to be with this man forever without having one kid? If the answer is no, you need to be with someone that wants what you want. This is the truth.
have him send time around them


but if he doesn't want kids you really can't force him

No comments:

Post a Comment